Sunday, 31 May 2015

God Knows

Do you ever wonder if God knows what we are going through? Sometimes, you pray...and pray...and pray but it seems like nothing happens. Well, after listening to this sermon, I know that God KNOWS. He knows our fears, our troubles, our tribulations, our addictions, our pains, our cares. He knows them all.

Psalm 139

"Oh, Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head, such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand. I can never escape from your Spirit. I can never get away from your presence..."

God knows. Do you ever go through troubles? What am I asking...of course we all have those seasons of troubles. It could be your finances getting worse, you have lost your job, you've lost a child, somebody you love just passed away and things just seem to be getting worse. Then you have this extreme pain in your soul. A pain that nobody can understand. Even when they ask you how you are, you just think, 'You don't want to know...' but you respond, 'I am fine'.

But the good thing is, God KNOWS. You may be thinking, how? But remember, He had a Son. Our Savior, Jesus Christ suffered so much. He suffered rejection, he got lonely, he got tempted, he got tired, he got weary, he got lost. So, God, in FLESH KNOWS. He understands what we are going through.

Some people question God and whether He is concerned about their trials. They ask - "Where is God? Why am I going through this?". Then we, as Christians, get bitter towards God. We feel like He has abandoned us. We require evidence that He is hearing our cry. But remember, the only way God can reach the world is sometimes through TESTIMONIES.

Remember the Israelites who complained and doubted God for 40 years. God provided for them, they were never homeless, never hungry but He provided for them even through their unbelief. Speak to Him. Go to His WORD and be sustained. People will look at you, and no matter what you are going through, they will SEE how you sustain yourself. They will want to know what makes you like this...and through that, you can lead them to God because He sustains YOU.

God knows your troubles, your issues, but He still answers prayers. Many of your prayers are answered and you are not aware of them. He knows what is in your heart. He knows EVERYTHING.

God knows our HEARTS. Even Jesus spoke to the Pharisees and told them that God knows their hearts...and there was a reason why they were so bitter.

Luke 16:15 - "Then he said to them, 'You like to appear righteous in public, but God knows your hearts. What this world honours is detestable in the sight of God.'"

So please, no matter what YOU go through in LIFE...remember that God knows. If you are not careful, that bitterness will WRECK you. The most difficult people to reach with the gospel of CHRIST started with a seed of bitterness.

If you are facing something right now, be on GUARD against the enemy throwing you thoughts of fear, of anger, of wrath.

You should know that God has forgiven your sins, He will supply all your needs, He will present you as faultless before His throne. He will meet you in your sadness, in your sorrow. God knows. Believe in that with all that is in you. Do not focus on your material needs, do not worry. Go before His throne. The Book of Life is full of stories of Prophets who suffered mightily, but they made it through. Even through the darkness, God will lead you and guide you as long as you are on the face of this earth.

God knows. He is with you. He will never leave you or forsake  you. He will always be with You. Do not be discouraged. He will uphold you with his righteous right hand. The Bible says do not worry about anything but with prayer and supplication give Him your requests. Do not turn away from Him. You will stand before God. Do not take a chance.

God Bless - Enjoy Your Month!




No comments:

Post a Comment